- I need to have a photo collected and submitted with my fingerprints. Are Fieldprint sites able to collect my photo?
Yes; all Fieldprint sites in FL are fully equipped and trained to collect a digital photo with the fingerprint collection.
The FL Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) and the Department of Health now require a digital photograph to be included
with a fingerprint submission. If you register for either of these programs, you will be able to schedule your appointment
at a Fieldprint site with both fingerprint and photo-capture capabilities.
- What is the difference between Livescan fingerprints and print cards?
Livescan fingerprints are printed captured electronically, via a digital image that can be transmitted
electronically; this provides for a faster and more accurate fingerprint collection process. Fieldprint Inc. has
the largest network of Livescan collection sites in the country.
- How do I schedule an appointment to have my fingerprints collected?
Click “Schedule an Appointment” and you will be prompted to create a secure user account. Next, you will select
the reason you need to be fingerprinted from the list of options. If your employer provided you with a
Fieldprint Code, you will be able to enter it here. After selecting your reason, you will be prompted to enter
all demographic information required by the State of Florida. Once this step is complete, you will be able to
search for a fingerprinting location and schedule an appointment at a date and time most convenient for you!
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
Yes, an appointment is required to be fingerprinted. Walk-ins are not accepted.
- Can an individual
applicant sign up for this program?
No. This program is currently available only to organizations and agencies.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Visa accepted.
- I am not currently in the state of Florida. Am I able to be fingerprinted in another state?
Yes, applicants may be printed in another state for a Florida license or program. Simply click “Schedule an Appointment“ to find the most convenient collection site.
- I was told I need to be printed for the Department of Health – Medical Quality Assurance Division. What occupations fall under this agency?
- Certified Nursing Assistant by Exam (EDOH0380Z)
- Physician/Medical Doctor (EDOH2014Z)
- Osteopathic Physician (EDOH2015Z)
- Chiropractic Physician (EDOH2016Z)
- Podiatric Physician (EDOH2017Z)
- RN/LPN by Exam - Initial (EDOH2550Z)
- Orthotist & Prosthetist (EDOH3451Z)
- C.N.A by Reciprocity (EDOH4400Z)
- RN/LPN by Endorsement and ARNP applicants (EDOH4420Z)
- Acupuncture (EDOH4500Z)
- Anesthesiologist Assistant (EDOH4510Z)
- Athletic Training (EDOH4520Z)
- Clinical Lab Personnel (EDOH4530Z)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (EDOH4540Z)
- Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family, Mental Health Counseling (EDOH4550Z)
- Dentistry (EDOH4560Z)
- Dietetics/Nutrition (EDOH4570Z)
- Electrolysis (EDOH4580Z)
- Hearing Aid Specialist (EDOH4590Z)
- Massage Therapy (EDOH4600Z )
- Medical Physicist (EDOH4610Z )
- Midwifery (EDOH4620Z)
- Naturopath (EDOH4630Z)
- Nursing Home Administrator (EDOH4640Z)
- Occupational Therapy (EDOH4650Z)
- Opticianry (EDOH4660Z)
- Optometry (EDOH4670Z )
- Pharmacist (EDOH4680Z )
- Physical Therapy (EDOH4690Z)
- Physician Assistant (EDOH4700Z )
- Psychology (EDOH4710Z)
- Respiratory Care (EDOH4720Z)
- School Psychology (EDOH4730Z )
- Speech/Language Pathology (EDOH4740Z)
- What is AHCA and who does it apply to?
Fingerprints will be submitted to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for the purposes of a Level 2 screening for individuals seeking employment in various healthcare settings such as assisted living facilities, home health agencies, hospitals, etc. under the ORI# EAHCA020Z. A photograph will be collected at the time of the appointment by one of our trained technicians. Please contact your employer if you are unsure of the reason or ORI# for which you need to be fingerprinted.
- What is AHCA Managed Care and who does it apply to?
Fingerprints will be submitted to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for the purposes of a Level 2 screening for individuals seeking employment with a Managed Care Organization under the ORI# EAHCA790Z. A photograph will be collected at the time of the appointment by one of our trained technicians. Please contact your employer if you are unsure of the reason or ORI# for which you need to be fingerprinted.
- What personal information do I need to complete to register?
FDLE and FBI require the following demographic information to conduct a fingerprint-based background check:
- Alias (if any)
- Country of Citizenship
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- City & State of Birth
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- Home Address
- Work/Office Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- How can I be sure that my personal information is protected during the
Fieldprint, Inc. is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the data we receive and process. For more in
- What do I need to bring to my
- Two (2) forms of identification, at least one (1) of which must be a valid
government-issued photo ID. The name and date of birth on both forms of identification must match exactly as provided for the appointment.
- Your appointment number
- What types of ID are accepted?
Acceptable primary IDs include:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- State-issued Non-Driver’s License ID Card
- U.S. Passport
- Military Identification Card
- Work Visa w/ Photo
- DOD Common Access Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
Acceptable secondary IDs include:
- Credit Card
- Bank Statement
- Electric Bill
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Citizenship or Naturalization Certificate
- School ID w/ Photograph
- Vehicle Registration/Title
- Voter Registration Card
- Bank Statement/Paycheck Stub
- Draft Record
- Native American tribal document
- How do I cancel an appointment?
To cancel your appointment, please contact our call center by calling 877-614-4364 or email a request to our customer service email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are between 8am and 10pm EST, Monday through Friday.
- What if I fail to show up for my
appointment, or cancel in less than 24 hours?
If you do not show up for your appointment, or cancel your appointment within less than 24 hours of your
scheduled date and time, you will be charged a rescheduling fee.
- What happens if my fingerprints are rejected?
If your fingerprints are rejected, you must call Fieldprint Inc. to be rescheduled for an additional fingerprint appointment.
You or your employer will need to provide your FBI TCN as provided to you by your respective agency.
- How long does it take to receive results?
Results of fingerprint-based checks submitted for AHCA screening purposes are typically received within 3-5
business days. Note: Results are dependent upon processing times of FDLE, FBI and AHCA, which are subject to
- How do I obtain the results of my fingerprint-based background check?
For fingerprints submitted through AHCA, results are returned directly to AHCA for review and employment
determination. Results are then posted on the AHCA website for review by agencies only. Please contact your
employer for more information.
- Is an applicant permitted to work prior to completion of the
fingerprint-based background check?
For fingerprints submitted through AHCA: No. An agency or employer is not permitted to hire a new employee
until a final screening determination of “Eligible” or “Not Eligible” is made and posted on the AHCA website.
- I have been fingerprinted several times in the past. Are you able to use those prints?
No. Any fingerprints that you had collected in the past are not retrievable or transferable from other state
or federal agencies.